Looking to Take A Class?

Sometimes I hit a creative wall, and I need some help to push me through. I go looking for ways to be inspired, or an opportunity to learn a new technique or gain a fresh perspective.

I wanted to share a few classes today with you that I'm either participating in or think would be fun to take:

The first is the True Scrap 3 event which includes 15 instructors and my "Beyond the Box" class which focuses on adding creative journaling design to your layouts. This even costs $147 and is perfect for someone wanting an event that has lots of classes and different types of techniques and projects. All this from the comfort of your own home.

Two Peas is now offering Workshops created by the Garden Girls. I am teaching the "Scrapbook Stamper's Workshop" which includes 50 techniques on stamping on your layouts, 50 samples, and five half an hour videos which show ALL 50 techniques. This is a "self-paced" workshop, which means you can sign up for it and then complete it at your leisure.


If you're looking for a fun, creative experience. Then be sure to check out Amy Tan's new class "Collect & Create" Workshop. Amy has an eclectic, artistic style and has lots to share. I'm giving away one of her class spots so be sure to check it out on my Monday post!


If you like learning a lot and understanding more about scrapbooking, then be sure to check out Shimelle Laine's workshop "The Hitchhiker's Guide to Scrapbooking" which includes a LOT of content!

And if you're looking for some FREE classes, then definitely check out all the offerings HERE at 2Peas including "Memory Keeping Monday" which features four of the Garden Girls including ME!

Hopefully you'll find a class that appeals to you!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...