Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Tuesday Tip: What to Do When You Lose Your Creative Mojo
This happens to me often. All of a sudden I find myself in my office, pushing paper and stickers and photos around on the page. Nothing feels right. I hate everything I create. I just can't seem to get it right even though I'm in the mood to be creative.
Whenever I feel this way I do one of the following things:
* Create a card.
* Try a new technique.
* Pull out a new product.
* Browse inspiration boards for a jumping off point.
* Look to a sketch.
* Try a new color combination.
* Put on some inspiring tunes.
* Take time for a photo shoot giving me new photos to create with.
* Just walk away for a while doing something that relaxes or energizes me depending upon what I need.
What do you do when the scrapbooking mojo takes a hike? I'd love to hear your suggestions!