Crazy for Cards!

In addition to creating layouts, I really love making cards. Whether I use the scraps from a recent scrapbooking project, or whether I create a card completely from scratch, I thoroughly enjoy the smaller scale canvas of a card.

Here are a few cards I've created that I wanted to share with you:

Card Set Using Stamping


Graduation Tag Card


Stamping on Ribbon (as seen in Create Magazine)


Die Cut Shapes (as see in Cricut Magazine)

Looking to make your own cards? Be sure to check out the product suggestions below!

Card Making Supplies (click the photos for links to the products):




1 comment

  1. Ooh... These are great! I really love the city scape card with the ribbons you stamped on and the darling birdhouse card! I have that city stamp that still hasn't seen ink so seeing this makes me realize I REALLY need to pull it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...