Fall Festival Day #4: Throw a Party!


Back in the day I used to throw some mean Halloween parties. Costumes were required, games were competitive, and everyone went home happy. These days it's much harder with chauffering the teenager to work, football games, and to her friends' house. Add in the little man's bedtime, and I'm not partying much these days. But maybe, just maybe I can do something with and for the kids this year. Here are few items I've created that would help me do just that!

 
Halloween Decor and Invite/Card


Halloween Party Set Up: Source 2Peas


Party Invites


Treat Jars

You can watch a video with some tips and tricks for how I created this party ensemble here:



Don't forget to reward your guests with little party favors like these:


Halloween Treat Box Party Favors

Party Supplies (click the photos for links to the products):




3 comments

  1. this is great jen ... so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just goulish! You are so creative. Thank you for sharing. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man... I wanna come to a party of yours! These all are so much fun! Thanks for sharing... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...