Fall Festival Day #9: Deck the Halls!


Halloween is the most decorated for holiday after Christmas. We've had halloween displays in our local stores since early August. I guess it's never to early to get your spooky on. Today I'd like to share a few ideas for decorating for BOTH fall and Halloween using some of the paper crafting supplies you might already have on hand. A few simple pieces can really make your home feel magical.


Family/Fall Themed Banner


Fall House Mini Album


Napkin Ring & Place Holder


Haunted House (Published in Cricut Magazine Oct. 2011)

 
Happy Halloween Sign


Halloween Corkboard

There are so many different items you could use to create Halloween and Fall Items. I've listed a few ideas below!

Fall and Halloween Decor Ideas (click photos for links to the products):



4 comments

  1. These projects are so cute! Great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas as always. I pulled out my fall outdoor decor this weekend and I am searching on ideas to make my own fall wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great ideas! You're always so inspiring. Love the idea of incorporating photos into the banner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, i love those projects,especially the banner! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...