Jen's Jumpstarts: Chipboard Stickers

I haven't shared a "Jen's Jumpstart" video in a while. So caught up in lots of other projects I suppose. Today I have a quick and easy layout with you that uses chipboard stickers. If you enjoy using stickers, then you will definitely enjoy the thickness and sturdiness of chipboard stickers. In this layout I added a few of them to this grid design:


Here is a close-up photo of the project:



Watch this start-to-finish video on creating this layout:



To view additional "Jen's Jumpstart" videos, be sure to visit my YouTube channel HERE!

Suggested Supplies (click the photos for links to the products):




1 comment

  1. Such a cute layout! I love this collection and you did awesome with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...