Two Peas in a Bucket is set to close in just a few more days (insert the saddest face ever). Here's a "to do" list of items you'll want to take care of before it does.
1. Connect with Your Pea Friends. You can still send Peamail using the 2Peas message system. Take the time to reach out to your Pea friends and find out where they're reconnecting. Whether it's on Facebook, a new forum, or privately, you won't want to lose your special relationships you've made at 2Peas. I think that's one of the things I will miss most at 2Peas is the support system.
2. Download and Save Your Gallery. I have uploaded over 748 projects to my 2Peas gallery. That's a lot of work that I will lose if I haven't saved it elsewhere. Take the time to move, save, and reupload projects you love to a place that works for you. Definitely save it for yourself. If 2Peas has taught me anything, is that sometimes places we love go away. Self-host your work or save it on your hard drive at least. That way you'll ALWAYS have access to your projects.
3. Watch Your Workshop Videos and Download PDFs. The Garden Girls are still waiting to hear what will happen on all of our workshop content. Two Peas owns the rights to them so while I'd love to give you full access to my workshops, at this point I can't. So schedule some time this week to save or print the classroom PDFs. Watch as many of the classroom videos as possible. Now is the time to get your money's worth on paid-for workshops.
4. Shop, Shop, Shop! I've noticed many items are gone in the 2Peas store, but there are still a few more items left to shop at really discounted prices. If you love the 2Peas exclusive items, check out the new 2Peas Etsy shop HERE.
5. Screenshot Your Favorite Elements of 2Peas. I love looking at my badges. I want to remember the Garden Girl gallery. I want to remember the look of my profile. I've taken the time to screenshot several pages on 2Peas so that I can always remember my experience there. Take note of how many message board posts you had, how many layouts you uploaded, and more. This would be a great subject to scrapbook about so I want to remember everything I can.
Remember you have just a few days to finish up any business with 2Peas. I'm going to miss my "home away from home" so much. I can't even imagine this industry without my beloved Two Peas In a Bucket.